We have been fortunate to have a place to “land” over the last couple of weeks. It’s afforded us some down time. A little bit of regular routine. And a chance to relax and explore more of Stuttgart.
While we’ve been here:
– we’ve ventured into town & to the track/gym
– we’ve visited the doctor for my first prenatal appointment [and saw our peanut!]
– we’ve tried to stay ahead of my pregnancy cravings/morning sickness [hence the varied food pics]
– we’ve had quiet days at the house
– we’ve seen it rain more times than we can count
– we’ve discovered our local market, bakery and an International Baptist Church
– we’ve become pros at riding the train
We are here for a few more days before heading to Berlin.
Next up: pictures from our middle-of-the-week trip to Rothenburg