1. I was brave enough to wear yellow. A yellow skirt to be exact.
2. All the trees are on the verge of blooming. It’s like the pause before the chorus starts. Spring’s chorus.
3. Being able to spend my lunch hour with Matt is the best. Actually, spending any time with Matt is the best.
4. A new magazine came in the mail – a magazine devoted to food. I can’t wait to devour it. Figuratively speaking, of course.
5. Today I found out that there has been Key Lime pie in the office refrigerator since Monday. I repeat: I found this out today.
And that’s my 5 random things from this week.
What are yours?
P.S I also saw this sunset. Gorgeous.